MISSION / VISION - K-6th | Kidzone
- The children of iWorshipCenter will be trained with essential Biblical truths, will experience the love of Jesus, and will develop their gifts. They will continue to grow and have fun in the things of God as they are prepared to be launched to the next thing that God has for them.
- The children of iWorshipCenter will be launched into their role in the advancement of the Kingdom using their unique gifts.
- All of our children's ministry team members have had proper background checks done and each has a desire to minister to
KidZone kids are given a safe atmosphere where they can practice and experience the love of Jesus in worship, group activities, and Biblical truths, to encourage development of their spiritual gifts. It is our dream to launch them into the great opportunities that God has in store for each of them.
KZ CHECK IN POLICY:
The parent or adult responsible for the child needs to go to the appropriate station and follow check-in guidelines.
• Check-in begins 15 minutes before service.
• You will receive a sticker with your child's name on it to be placed on their shirt.
• Parents will need their claim ticket at the time of pick- up.
Parents should not leave their child if he/she has the following:
Temperature of 100 degrees or more, vomiting, diarrhea within the last 24 hours, runny nose with thick or green mucus, severe or persistent cough, pink eye, rash, or has been exposed to a contagious disease.