MISSION / VISION
- The children of iWorshipCenter will be trained with essential Biblical truths, will experience the love of Jesus, and will develop their gifts. They will continue to grow and have fun in the things of God as they are prepared to be launched to the next thing that God has for them.
- The children of iWorshipCenter will be launched into their role in the advancement of the Kingdom using their unique gifts.
- All of our children's ministry team members have had proper background checks done and each has a desire to minister to children.
For the KZ Kadets we provide children's ministry that includes worship, Bible stories, a craft, free play, and a light snack. This ministry is age appropriate for them and they will enjoy learning and will experience the love of Jesus from our team of ministers.
Parents should not leave their child if he/she has the following:
Temperature of 100 degrees or more, vomiting, diarrhea within the last 24 hours, runny nose with thick or green mucus, severe or
persistent cough, pink eye, rash, or has been exposed to a contagious disease.
CHECK IN POLICY:
The parent or adult responsible for the child must go to the
appropriate station and follow check-in guidelines.
• Check-in begins 15 minutes
• You will receive a sticker with
your child's name on it to be placed
on their shirt.
• Parents will need their claim
ticket at time of pick- up.
• Please label sippy cups and
diapers for nursery area.